- This event has passed.
Navigating Friendships for Students with Hearing Loss
28 July @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$99
This course focuses on the role of friendships on social wellbeing and the impact of hearing loss on communication and social development. It provides strategies for teachers and educators to help support students in navigating friendships.
- Explore the role of friendships on development and social wellbeing
- Understand the impact of hearing loss on development and communication
- Explore and discuss practical ideas and key strategies to navigate friendships, including friendship maintenance and breakdown
- Two hour online interactive course for professionals working with preschool, primary and high school students with hearing loss.
- Multiple opportunities for group discussion of key concepts and case examples.
- Participants will require access a computer/tablet with video and audio capabilities in order to join and interact throughout the course.
Interactive & online: Participants attend using a videoconferencing platform. A unique link to access the course will be provided to participants at the time of registration.
Course duration: 2 hours
AUD $99 incl GST
Sara Luscombe BSW, AASW
Payment and registration
Not able to make it or missed out?
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us at [email protected]
Or register your interest for the next one and we'll be in touch with dates - please note in the comments which course you are interested in